Thursday, July 30, 2015

added a paypal button

Now, considering that Hugo has like 5 users in the world, I don't actually expect any money to come in, especially with everyone having mortgages and family and this and that to take care of.  Just the same, things have been tight for me, too, and I figured I might as well put the option out there just in case anyone wants to contribute but just hadn't thought of it yet.

To be perfectly honest, donations probably wouldn't make the next major release of Roodylib come out any quicker (since I work on it pretty consistently anyhow), but if any patron has a particular feature they'd like to see incorporated into Roodylib (or the creation of a useful object class), those things will be given a high priority.  Actually, even if you can't afford to donate anything, if anyone has anything they'd like to see, just let me know.  I'll probably do it, ha.

I was going to finish this post with links to other people who I feel contribute a lot (much more than myself) and would be great options to support, but finding donation buttons for them was harder than I remembered.  I'll have to edit this post after I've talked to them to see if there are pages I've missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment