Saturday, April 11, 2020

4.2.1


So, I was testing the latest Roodylib with Juhana Leinonen's HugoJS interpreter, and it turned out that I had forgotten to incorporate some code from last fall which prevented Roodylib from causing games to hang.  Anyhow, it's in there now.

I also added an "opcode alternative" folder to the extensions so people can use Nikos Chantziaras' opcode-calling routine if they find Roodylib's less-direct method too confusing.

Yes, I skipped from 4.1.9 to 4.2.1 because even though I thought an April 4.2.0 release would be funny, I forgot about that whole Hitler thing and thought best to avoid it altogether, ha.

Roodylib 4.2.1 is here.  I've also updated the Hugo Notepad++ bundle and the Hugo Notepad++ add-on (for preexisting Notepad++ installations).

No comments:

Post a Comment